Winter Walking: Staying On Your Feet
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
By its very nature, winter walking is a seasonal safety issue, usually limited to several months. Yet thousands of serious injuries happen every winter. And the personal and financial impacts of a wintertime injury can last throughout the year for the individual and for the employer.
This safety video helps the viewer understand the need to adjust our walking behavior and techniques when the snow begins to fall. Viewers will learn:
- Why we need to adjust our walking techniques in winter
- Winter hazards to be alert for
- Walking techniques for winter conditions
- Procedures for staying on your feet
- Techniques to minimize the effects of a fall