Winter Driving: The Basics
Driving in good weather can be dangerous. Driving in winter conditions can be deadly if you are not prepared. The roads are slick, the visibility can be poor and let's not forget about the biggest hazard of all: other drivers. Even though it may feel like the odds are against you, you can drive safely in winter conditions. With the guidelines outlined in this program, you should be able to tackle winter driving with confidence and ease.
- Preparing your vehicle before winter
- How to drive during bad weather
- What to do when your vehicle loses traction
- Stopping distances in bad weather
- What to do during hydroplaning