Why Do We Drive The Way We Do?
This program is designed to help employees recognize that they are professional drivers and need to operate vehicles with professional attitudes and professional defensive-driving skills. Upon completion of the program, participants will be able to do these things:
- Recognize that they are professional drivers
- Make driving decisions from a professional point of view
- Identify the driving risks they take and the rewards they expect to get by taking those risks
- Understand that unsafe driving can result from both action and inaction
- Recognize the conscious and unconscious risks they take
- Avoid accidents by using defensive-driving skills