Understanding and Preventing Sexual Harassment: One-Hour Training for Employees
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
This program, when combined with its quiz and a discussion of your organization’s anti-harassment policy, will provide employees with one hour of sexual harassment prevention training.
The United States Supreme Court established the legal precedent that sexual harassment is a form of discrimination on the basis of sex and is prohibited by Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964. Many states also have laws preventing sexual harassment and certain states require employers to provide sexual harassment prevention training to their employees.
This program features a variety of scenarios where workers exhibit unwelcome behavior to show viewers what types of behavior constitute sexual harassment and how they should respond to such conduct. Topics include:
- Why sexual harassment is illegal and legal precedents related to sexual harassment
- What constitutes a hostile workplace
- The meaning of quid pro quo
- Frequently asked questions regarding sexual harassment
- How to respond when witnessing or experiencing harassing behavior
- How to report instances of sexual harassment
- What to expect during an investigation
- Common remedies for victims of harassment
- The importance of your organization’s anti-harassment policies
- Potential disciplinary actions for policy violations and possible legal liability