To The Point About: Personal Fall Arrest Systems - Canada
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
Work above ground comes with increased risk because of the possibility of a fall. While your organization maintains railing on commonly-used elevated work areas, workers must sometimes venture beyond this protection. When this is the case, a personal fall arrest system is required. This program reviews the proper selection and use of fall arrest equipment. Topics include:
- The three components of a personal fall arrest system
- Calculating total fall distance
- Safe use of self-retracting lifelines
- Using fall arrest equipment 100% of the time
- Survival and rescue after a fall event