Safety Showers And Eye Washes In The Laboratory
Employees may never need a safety shower or an eye wash, but if they do, knowing where they are located and the proper procedures for using them can prevent serious injury or possibly even save a life.
"Safety Showers and Eye Washes in the Laboratory" reviews the correct ways to use this equipment, and emphasizes the need for quick action after a chemical splash or spill in a laboratory. Topics covered in this program include:
- Getting to eye washes and safety showers in an emergency
- Operating showers and eye washes
- Exposure to corrosive substances
- Testing eye wash and shower equipment
- Using showers and eye washes properly