Road Crew Safety: Safe Practices For Road Construction And Paving
This program examines work zone dangers and offers advice on ways to lower the risks. Statistics show that high speed incursions into work zones by passing vehicles is not the primary cause of serious or fatal road work accidents. Working in close proximity to heavy equipment causes more accidents than most people realize. The video includes:
- Emphasis on taking responsibility for personal actions
- Strong emphasis on nighttime operations
- Prior-to-job-start work site inspection
- Major accident causes based on insurance company and OSHA stats
- Machine accident causes on job sites.