Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
Most of the time, our days are spent with our feet firmly on the ground. But there are times when we need access to things that are more difficult to get to. That's when working off the ground may mean bringing in a ladder. When we use them correctly, ladders make our jobs easier and make us more productive. But we've got to be careful, because whenever we're on a ladder, there's always the possibility we could fall. As a result, if they're used incorrectly, ladders can lead to accidents and serious injuries.
This program looks at how we can work with ladders safely. Topics include:
• How to select the proper ladder for the job
• What to look for while inspecting a ladder before use
• How to properly set up and move ladders
• The proper way to climb and work on a ladder
• Accidents that can happen on ladders and how to prevent them from occurring