Handling Compressed Gas Cylinders - Laboratory
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
This laboratory environment-focused video provides the information employees need to work safely when handling and using these materials. Areas covered in the program include:
- Hazards associated with compressed gases
- Moving and transporting cylinders safely
- Positioning cylinders properly
- Proper hook-up procedures
- Safe storage practices
- Storage "incompatibilities"