Skip to content

Forklift Safety: The Experienced Operator

$129.00 - $279.00
SKU 3996-ENDVBUSTCN
Concise Length 9 min

If government statistics indicate in 26% of all forklift accidents, the operator was not properly trained and certified, then that must mean in the other 74% of the incidents the operator was trained and certified. Safe operation begins before the operator ever starts to drive the lift truck. It begins with the operator's mental state of mind.

Aimed at experienced operators, this program communicates the importance of operating a forklift in a professional and safe manner and creates an awareness and respect for the potential hazards they may encounter. It establishes that the forklift operator is responsible for their safety and the safety of the people around them. The program uses the analogy and dramatic footage of the Air Force Thunderbirds to capture the audience's attention and convey this message and motivate your drivers to use the operating skills and techniques they've been taught to prevent.

Find the Right Version
  • 3996-ENDVBUSTCN Preview Video
    $279.00
    Purchase Type
    Buy
    Media Type
    DVD
    Length Version
    Concise
    Language
    English
    Edit Version
    Standard
    - Additional metafields for 3996-ENDVBUSTCN -
    NS Key Value
    data Category-1 Forklift Safety
    data IsPurchasable 1
    data SalesforceID 01t46000001e0oeAAA
    data VimeoID 417741360
    specs Length 9
    options Edit-Version Standard
    options Language English
    options Length-Version Concise
    options Media-Type DVD
    options Purchase-Type Buy
  • 3996-ENDVRESTCN
    30-Day Rental: $169.00
    Purchase Type
    Rental
    Media Type
    DVD
    Length Version
    Concise
    Language
    English
    Edit Version
    Standard
    - Additional metafields for 3996-ENDVRESTCN -
    NS Key Value
    data Category-1 Forklift Safety
    data IsPurchasable 1
    data SalesforceID 01t46000001e0ofAAA
    specs Length 9
    options Edit-Version Standard
    options Language English
    options Length-Version Concise
    options Media-Type DVD
    options Purchase-Type Rental
  • 3996-ENFDBUSTCN
    $279.00
    Purchase Type
    Buy
    Media Type
    Flash Drive
    Length Version
    Concise
    Language
    English
    Edit Version
    Standard
    - Additional metafields for 3996-ENFDBUSTCN -
    NS Key Value
    data Category-1 Forklift Safety
    data IsPurchasable 1
    data SalesforceID 01t46000001e0ogAAA
    specs Length 9
    options Edit-Version Standard
    options Language English
    options Length-Version Concise
    options Media-Type Flash Drive
    options Purchase-Type Buy
  • 3996-ENFDRESTCN
    30-Day Rental: $169.00
    Purchase Type
    Rental
    Media Type
    Flash Drive
    Length Version
    Concise
    Language
    English
    Edit Version
    Standard
    - Additional metafields for 3996-ENFDRESTCN -
    NS Key Value
    data Category-1 Forklift Safety
    data IsPurchasable 1
    data SalesforceID 01t46000001e0ohAAA
    specs Length 9
    options Edit-Version Standard
    options Language English
    options Length-Version Concise
    options Media-Type Flash Drive
    options Purchase-Type Rental
  • 3996-ENSTRESTCN
    Please call for details (800-311-1143)
    Purchase Type
    Rental
    Media Type
    Streaming
    Length Version
    Concise
    Language
    English
    Edit Version
    Standard
    - Additional metafields for 3996-ENSTRESTCN -
    NS Key Value
    data Category-1 Forklift Safety
    data IsPurchasable 0
    data SalesforceID 01t46000001e0oiAAA
    specs Length 9
    options Edit-Version Standard
    options Language English
    options Length-Version Concise
    options Media-Type Streaming
    options Purchase-Type Rental

No results for matching versions. See all 5 Versions

Added to your cart:

  • (-)