Electrical Contact Release Training
Concise Length 10 min
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
People who receive an electric shock are unable to release themselves from contact with an energized conductor or circuit part. Without immediate assistance gaining release, these incidents likely prove fatal. It is important to be aware of your surroundings when around electrical parts and equally as important to try your best to not come in contact with live electrical parts.
- How the human body acts as a conductor
- The effect electrical currents have on the human body
- How to recognize and assess a shock event
- Performing first aid for someone who's been a victim of a shock event
- Practical contact release methods and situations