DOT HazMat Security Training In-Depth
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
In an effort to fight terrorism and improve the security of hazardous materials being shipped, the Department of Transportation has added three major security requirements to their HAZMAT regulations. Companies that handle hazardous materials must develop a "Security Plan" and give their employees "Security Awareness" and "In-Depth Security" training.
This video makes employees aware of the risks associated with transporting hazardous materials and gives them an understanding of their facility's HAZMAT Security Plan. Areas covered in the program include:
- The DOT's HAZMAT security requirements
- The risks associated with transporting hazardous materials
- The contents of a HAZMAT Security Plan
- Organizational security structure
- Facility security objectives
- Security procedures
- Employees' security responsibilities
- Actions to take in the event of a security breach