Crane Signal Person Basic Training
Available for MP4 video download by purchasing a corporate or single-site license.
Crane Signal Person Basic Training is an important resource to help crane signal people and crane operators learn the 20 standardized hand signals as described in ASME B3.5 and OSHA 29 CFR 1926. This program provides the following:
- A general overview of crane operations and limitations
- Clear demonstrations of the 20 standard crane hand signals
- An explanation of correct voice signal communication
- Guidelines for using non-standard and new signals
- Basic safety practices for a crane signal person