Harassment And Diversity: Respecting Differences - Employee Version
This popular workplace diversity training video focuses on employee sensitivity and awareness. It teaches why a harassment policy that emphasizes a respect for coworker differences is not only required by the law, but is also the right thing to do. Employees will learn:
- Appropriate behaviors that will help maintain a harassment-free workplace
- When joking around crosses the line and becomes workplace harassment
- It's not the intent that matters, but how the behavior is perceived by the recipient that counts
- Why the employer's workplace harassment prevention policy must be taken seriously
- What to do when someone is the target of harassment.
Study Guide included in purchase. Additional study guides available at an additional cost.